5 Things You Need To Know This Week.
- Always liked the freedom of cycling but never once considered not having the freedom to cycle.
- Of all places, New York City not San Francisco is leading in a green initiative.
- Sadly, a London study revealed slower riders had more accidents than faster riders.
- However, cities with safe, separated space for cycling inspires the cyclist to “slow down and enjoy the ride”.
- How much “real use” will the ‘Bike Autobahn’ launched by Germany receive once completed?
GAMEDAY METRIC TOUR UPDATE: Registration opens in May for both GameDay Metric Tour rides!!
Weekly Playlist. I’m feeling frostbitten now that Old Man Winter has finally arrived. So this week’s playlist is purple-ish:
Not surprisingly, Spotify has limited access to the Purple One’s catalog so there is no Spotify link this week.