5 Things To Know This Week.
- Not the Fat Guy, but Stephen Fabes, biked across six continents! A bike tour around the world!
- A sustainable bike, would like to have seen one during my recent visit to China.
- Down with sharrow and up with bike lanes in the mean streets of Brooklyn.
- Another one of the big box bike manufacturers decides to enter the direct-to-consumer market. Only time will tell if it hurts or helps the LBS and cyclist.
- Wished more cities had bike share programs, but relying on it to commute to work?
GAMEDAY METRIC TOUR UPDATE: Follow us on Instagram @GameDayMetric!
Weekly Playlist. Guest PJ (playlist jockey) Ron Bitner is providing the tracks for this week’s playlist. Ron is a bona fide rocker from the Keystone State with a headbanging musical palette. His list stays true to his rock core but with an acoustical flare. He starts off with “Working Class Hero” by the legendary John Lennon, followed by “Wish You Were Here” by Pink Floyd, “Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp” by Led Zeppelin, “Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)” by Green Day, and Violent Femmes closing out the list with “Blister In The Sun”. Let us know what you think of our guest’s selections.
Listen here on Spotify: