5 Things To Know This Week.
- Ring the bell, city of Charlotte is considering implementing protected bike lanes in the downtown area.
- The mayor of Houston, not to be out done by the city of Charlotte, pledged to make biking safer and more accessible.
- Virginia motorists better look twice before opening their door, a new dooring law was passed you will get ticketed for hitting a cyclist.
- Camp Kanuga in Hendersonville, NC gets a new mountain bike trail thanks to Home Depot.
- Last but not least, well it may be least, Bike porn, the Cycle Revolution exhibition.
Weekly Playlist. Thanks to daylight saving time, you have more light in your day to really get moving!! You always move better when you’re listening to good music, whether it’s upbeat or a slow groove. The main point is, GOOD music with no fillers gets the body moving. This week’s good music no filler playlist kicks off with “Love Without Tragedy-Mother Mary” by Rihanna, followed by Grace Jones with “My Jamaican Guy,” “Get Out” by Macy Gray, Average White Band with “Work To Do” and closing out the list with “Ain’t Looking For Nothing” by Ultra Naté.
Listen to playlist here on Spotify (Spotify doesn’t have Ultra Naté’s track…SMH):