6 Things To Know This Week.
- Hotel bans which of the following due to unsightly bumps and bulges, spanx, leggings, tights, cycling shorts, skinny jeans, sagging pants, or Amber Rose SlutWalk wear? I guess the hotel owner hasn’t seen what some patrons wear in Wal-mart in wee hours of the morning.
- Astronomy, a natural science, and biking, one of the more simpler transportation modes join forces to promote the James Webb Space Telescope, the Hubble telescope’s successor.
- Have you ever wondered what it takes to have a bike friendly city?
- Tour de Force, a weeklong tour that raises awareness and funds for officers lost in the line of duty.
- Stolen bikes on college campuses are rarely found / recovered.
- It’s all about the fit, proper fit prevents cycling injuries.
GAMEDAY METRIC TOUR: Cycling season is officially open, start training! September will be here before you know it!!
Weekly Playlist. April is also the time for spring-cleaning. What better way to clean your house than with House music! The legendary and Godfather of House music Frankie Knuckles kicks off this week’s list with “Party At My House”, followed by MJ Cole with “Perfect Pitch” featuring Jill Scott, two Deep House cuts “Might Do Something Wrong” by Tortured Soul and Crystal Waters with “Gypsy Woman (She’s Homeless), and Kano closes out the list with a “sounds like House music to me” track “Holly Dolly”.
Listen to playlist here on Spotify (yeah it happened again, MJ Cole’s Perfect Pitch is absent from Spotify):